It's cosplay time!
It’s the second time we’re preparing a cosplay contest event for you! We are very happy with your loud response and very high level of submitted works at the contest during the Focon 1.0, so this time we are back with even better attractions! If you want to see the summary of the previous edition – visit our archive.
Who can participate in the cosplay contest?
We are putting our best effort to make in our contest place for everyone. That’s why, no matter wether you are:
- a professional cosplayer with hundreds of contests and photo sessions under your belt
- a beginner who likes making cosplays but hasn’t got much material yet
- a photographer who loves to work with cosplayer and capture the uniqueness of the productions
…can apply to our contest and become even better in this field!
Jakie kategorie mamy dla Was w tym roku?
This time we have prepared for you four contest categories:
- “Best cosplay – outfit premiere” is a category for everyone in which a digital photography of any outfit can be submitted. It should depict whole character or its majority (accordant to the reference material). ATTENTION! In this category we accept only cosplays that was not shown on any other events or contests.
- “Best cosplat – general category” it’s a category similar to above with one difference – here we accept cosplays that were shown on other events or contests.
- “Quarantine cosplay” became our tradition so at this edition we also want give you a chance to submit photographs taken at home or in studio. Do you have a great outfit and stylization but never did any professional photo session? That’s the category for you! Here we will rate only your outfit and technical aspects of the photograph are not taken into account.
- “Best cosplay photography” is a category dedicated to photographers creating Cosplayers pictures. Here we will focus mainly on the quality and aesthetical values of the photograph while accordance to reference material won’t matter that much.
More information about prizes, submissions and jury soon!
And when exactly is “soon”? We will start accepting submission before summer holidays for sure 🙂
Focon 1.0 cosplay contest winners:
IGOR “STYGIAN” CIEŚLAK
Best cosplay photography
DARIA “DARAYA” KSIĄŻEK